This property is listed as a SET DATE SALE. On the 10th December 2019, all offers will be presented to the Seller for consideration (seller reserves the right to sell prior).
Modern, unique property with a one of a kind 4.3m high workshop. Used to build and restore boats it has Council approval and is 13m long x 6m wide. This is any tradies dream, perfect Artists Studio or convert to an office or living space. Complete with power and commercial roller door, sturdy workbench and mezzanine level intact. Big enough to accommodate a boat, jet skis, trailer, woodwork or mechanics work space with tools. Valued at an estimated $60k with a large double carport attached. Newly paved with heavy duty sliding security gate makes this as safe as houses. This rear property is located in a quiet leafy street of O’Connor opposite Hilton.
Built in 2004 this immaculate and beautifully presented double brick home sits on 471m2 (80m2) plus a fully walled driveway. There’s plenty of space to build another room, extra bedroom or bathroom later on (plans attached). It’s high ceilings and skylights make this a bright and light space throughout, with solar hot water, open plan kitchen, living, dining and polished timber floors. An undercover decked alfresco is surrounded by mature trees and an easy-care garden with paving the whole way around the property. There’s even space to park a caravan or motor home.
The upgraded kitchen has a beautiful stone benchtop, space for an island bench, pantry, new Arda electric oven and Arc gas hob. King size bedroom has newly installed mirrored robes, ceiling fan and stacker doors to the alfresco. Laundry and large bathroom have a Miele washer/dryer and there’s a powerful 5kW Fujitsu split system in the living area. Spacious inside and out with peaceful surroundings where you can enjoy outdoor entertaining.
Walking distance to buses (999 & 998) on South Street to Murdoch Station and Fremantle. Shops and amenities are only a 10-minute walk away at Carrington and South Street. Busy Bee’s Day Care centre at the end of the street and conveniently close to Fremantle, Kwinana Freeway (South St) and Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Close by: Gilberts Fresh Market, IGA, Post Office, Chemist, Butchers, Flower Shop, Newsagent, Sports facility, South St Ale House, Rubra on the Go Coffee, Ideal Cycles, Murdoch Private Hospital, public transport on South Street and close to the delicious Harpers Food Market.
Schools & Universities: Central to Notre Dame University, Murdoch University Seton Catholic College, White Gum Valley Primary, Hilton Primary and Our Lady of Mt Carmel.
– Large bedroom with mirrored robes & ceiling fan
– Large bathroom with laundry
– Miele washer/dryer
– Double carport with apex roof suitable for any large height vehicles
– Powered Workshop 13m Long x 6m Wide x 4.3m High
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining with 2 skylights
– Polished timber floors
– NEW Arc gas hob/Arda electric oven/
– Heavy duty metal sliding security gate with access to power
– Bright with high ceilings
– Fujitsu 5 kW Split system sufficient for all living areas
– Instant Solar hot water system
– Stacker doors to alfresco from living and bedroom
– Shade sails for more vehicles or outdoor entertaining
– Undercover alfresco with decking
– Built in 2004 rendered double brick 471m2 (80m2)
– Insulated colorbond roof
– Pull down ladder to roof space
Council Rates $1643.69
Water Rates $984.55